Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mark Your Calender



I know this is a little short notice but, here are some events going on this weekend in San Francisco.

The first is a gallery opening Friday night at Five Points Art house (http://www.fivepointsarthouse.com/) I have a drawing in this show as do my roommates Grant Gilliland and Andy Stattmiller. So come downtown and check it out. I know you have bridge club on Fridays but, I'm sure if you call Emma she can find a replacement before the tournament.

The second event is Team Draw in Dolores Park on Sunday from 2-? As usual all you need is a sketchbook and drawing utenicls (not eating) We will be swapping books so by the end of the day you should have a drawing by everyone there...ok, ok.

Well thats it I hope to see you there, until then I'll be in the tub.

No comments: